Enjoy this delicious mango fresca spritzer anytime made with Mango Agua Fresca, Lime Soda Water, Lime Juice & Mango! Courtesy of Brigeeski.com
- 2 Tablespoons of Mango Tuyyo Agua Fresca
- 1/2 Cup of Warm Water
- 1/2 Can of Lime Soda Water
- 1 Lime
- Frozen or Fresh Mango Pieces
- Grab a glass and squeeze lime juice to the side.
- Dip it in Tajin to make a Tajin side rimmed glass.
- Pour ice into the glass.
- Mix up the agua Fresca. Use 1/2 cup of warm water to 2 tablespoons of agua Fresca to stir.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the warm agua Fresca into the ice filled glass.
- Add a half can of lime soda water and a squeeze of a lime, then stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a mango stick. (I used frozen mango and defrosted these a bit. Then just add to a short skewer and set on top of the glass.)
Check out the blog post on Brigeeski.com!